Cirris easy-wire software guides users through the steps of registering connectors/adapters, setting up a test program, testing a cable or harness, then archiving the test report.
WARNING: Before upgrading to a new software version, always BACK-UP your existing test files and your existing database file.
With Cirris easy-wire software you can:
- Test wires, resistors, capacitors, twisted pairs, and diodes.
- Label points, connectors, and nets.
- Use visual and audible feedback including LEDs for guided assembly, customizable sounds, and graphical connectors.
- Control secure access to all areas of the software.
- Share a single network database thorugh multiple test stations.
- Access SPC data collection (exports to our SPC Link software).
- Choose from several test modes including: single test, continuous test, sequential build test, random build test, and single pass build test.
- Create test programs by learning a known good device, by importing test data, or by hand entering test instructions.
- Create and modify test programs off-line without a tester attached to the system.
How it works:
Cirris easy-wire software allows the operation of the CH2, CR, Easy Touch, and CH+ test systems. The software can be installed on Windows XP, 7, Vista, 8, and 8.1 (Professional recommended though not required).
What you will need to run Cirris easy-wire software:
- A computer must meet the following requirements:
- CPU: Pentium 4 (or equivalent) or later
- Operating System: Windows 2000 or later
- Hard Drive: 500MB (minimum)
- RAM: 128MB dedicated memory
- Internet connection: Not required, but if available, it can facilitate support issues
There is a fee associated with upgrading your software. Most software .EXE files are zipped with password protection! Call your Cirris sales representative with your PO or Credit Card information to receive the passcode for your selected software. Call toll free at 1-800-441-9910.
This link will direct you to the software downloads page. You will be required to log in to download software.
Download easy-wire (Login required)
If you do not have an account with Cirris, you can create one by clicking "Create Account" in the top right corner of the Cirris Community window. You must be logged in to download the software.