These instructions are not only used for making backup copies of your wirelists but would be used for moving any files (report files, script files, wirelists files etc. etc.) during your daily use of the tester.
- From the Touch 1 Main Menu, Click on System Setup.
- In the System Setup window, Click on the Disk Utilities button.
- In the Disk Utilities window, Click on the Copy Files button.
- In the Select FROM LOC & FILES window, use the arrow keys to move the black bar up and down until you have selected the location where the wirelist files are found, then click on the Open Location button.
(The default location for the Touch 1 wirelists is the root directory on the hard drive or (C:\)
- When you are in the new location, Mark the files you wish to copy by using the arrow keys to move the black bar over each file you wish to backup then press the MARK button. When you are finished selecting the files press the OK button.
(Note: When a file has been marked, there is a small right arrow > to the left of the file name. Also, you can select the MARK ALL button and mark all the files in this folder with one click!)