September 27, 2013
The serviceable life of the Cirris Signature Touch 1 will end July 30, 2014.
- Factory Calibrations and Performance Check Kits will still be available for functioning Touch1 systems until 2019.
- Touch1 units with serial numbers that begin with 10XXX-T1 or 25XXX-T1 are unserviceable at this time. The units with these serial numbers were manufactured between 1995 and 2003.
- Touch1 units with serial numbers that begin with 35XXX-T1 and 49XXX-T1 were manufactured between 2003 and 2011 and have limited serviceability until July 2014 or until the stock of replacement parts is exhausted.
For a comparable Touch 1 replacement unit we recommend the Cirris Easy-Touch™ or the Cirris 1100H+ depending on your particular needs. Please contact your Cirris account representative for more information.
- Test Points: 128 - 1024; (2000VDC: 128 - 512)
- Test Voltage: 0-5VDC max
- Test Current: 6mA max
- Hipot: DC 50-1000VDC, 50-1500VDC, 50-2000VDC.
- Hipot: AC (optional) 50 - 1000VAC
- Connection Resistance Range: .1-100K ohm
- Component Resistance Range: .1-1M ohm
- HV Insulation Resistance Range: 5M-1000M ohm
- 4-Wire Resistance Test: Yes
- Components: Resistors, Diodes, Capacitors, Twisted Pairs, Custom
- Wirelist Memory Capability: Unlimited
- Point Labeling: Standard Adapter Labeling or Custom 30 Characters
- Adapters: All