At Cirris headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah, Cirris employees have found an environment that is welcoming and motivating. In 2009 Cirris was awarded the Utah Work/Life award as one of the best places to work. Cirris has put into practice the philosophy that happy employees equal happy customers. As a result, Cirris has an employee average tenure of 15 years. You can learn more about the company by checking out the about-us page.
Cirris Systems Corporation, a leading manufacturer of electrical cable and harness test equipment, is seeking a long-term Hardware Engineer.
The preferred candidate will be a hard-working individual who enjoys solving problems and working within a team. We hire for the long term. If you are looking for a place that treats you like family and at the same time has high expectations for quality work and dedication, you will love working at Cirris.
Responsibilities of the position:
The Hardware Engineer will be tasked with delivering great hardware products in a timely manner. Some of the job responsibilities will include:
- Develop new products focusing on hardware
- Provide the hardware design used for the Cirris product line
- Fix bugs and inconsistencies in the product line
- Use unit testing and automation to improve product quality
- Make fixes and/or enhancements to existing products to improve customer satisfaction
- Work with customers to help resolve difficult technical issues and problems
Minimum applicant requirements:
- Degree in EE or equivalent
- Experience with hardware, circuit design and circuit theory
- Fluent in English with excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Free food every day
- On-site shower facility
- On-site workout room
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee ownership
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Free Costco membership
- 401k with generous match
- Company parties
- Ping Pong table/Foosball table
Cirris Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.