At Cirris headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah, Cirris employees have found an environment that is welcoming and motivating. In 2009 Cirris was awarded the Utah Work/Life award as one of the best places to work. Cirris has put into practice the philosophy that happy employees equal happy customers. As a result, Cirris has an employee average tenure of 15 years. You can learn more about the company by checking out the about-us page.
Sales Representative (Semi-Technical)
Cirris Systems Corporation, a leading manufacturer of electrical cable and harness test equipment, is seeking a Fulltime Sales Representative.
The preferred candidate will be a hard-working individual who enjoys building client rapport; providing technical expertise; preparing expert quotations and, developing and maintaining customer relationships through electronic and personal contact. We hire for the long term. If you are looking for a place that treats you like family and at the same time has high expectations for quality work and dedication, you will love working at Cirris.
Responsibilities of the position:
The Sales Representative will be tasked with delivering sales & great customer service in a timely manner. Some of the job responsibilities will include:
- Manage Midwest U.S Sales Territory.
- Master new & existing test products.
- Maintain and grow an established database of clients.
- Build relationships and solve problems with potential and current clients.
- Demonstrate and sell electrical test products to a wide range of customers.
- Prepare and present quotes for products and services.
- Answer incoming phone calls and other electronic communications from customers while carrying out other job duties.
- Provide technical and general support to customers and distributors.
- Travel to domestic customer sites and tradeshows approximately 20% of the time.
- Other duties as required and assigned
Minimum applicant requirements:
- Four years of post-secondary education.
- One to two years of experience in technical sales.
- OR the equivalent of the education and experience requirements listed above
- Free food every day
- On-site shower facility
- On-site workout room
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee ownership
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Free Costco membership
- 401k with generous match
- Company parties
- Ping Pong table/Foosball table
Cirris Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.