At Cirris headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah, Cirris employees have found an environment that is welcoming and motivating. In 2009 Cirris was awarded the Utah Work/Life award as one of the best places to work. Cirris has put into practice the philosophy that happy employees equal happy customers. As a result, Cirris has an employee average tenure of 15 years. You can learn more about the company by checking out the about-us page.
Hardware/Software Test Specialist
Cirris Systems Corporation, a leading manufacturer of electrical cable and harness test equipment, is seeking a long-term Hardware/Software Test Specialist.
The preferred candidate will be organized, thorough, and have a high attention to detail to test our various hardware and software products.
Responsibilities of the position:
The software/hardware testing specialist will need to use, troubleshoot, and test a variety of hardware and software products that we manufacture. Some of the job responsibilities will include:
- Execution of regressions tests
- Write automated test cases
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test plans
- Install testing of release candidates
- Verify design criteria has been met
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects as well as verify fixes
Minimum applicant requirements:
- Associates Degree in a technical field (ie Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) or currently working towards a degree.
- AND/OR Two or more years of experience in a technical testing role.
- Fluent in English with excellent communications skills both written and verbal
Other preferred skills:
- Basic knowledge of the Python programming language
- Experience troubleshooting of electronic components
- Knowledge of Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, and BitBucket)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Associates Degree in a technical field
- Creative problem solving, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Free Breakfast every day
- On-site Workout Facility
- Educational Opportunities
- Health/Dental benefits
- Employee Ownership
- 401k with generous company match
Cirris Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.