January 1, 2019
The serviceable life of the Cirris 1000LC is anticipated to end 2021. Factory Calibrations and Performance Check Kits may still be available for functioning 1000LC systems until 2023.
- Up to 128 points.
- Interfacing is provided through two 64 pin, 0.1" dual-row male headers (a probe assists in test-point identification).
- Self-learns the wiring pattern of any type of cable or harness.
- Tests for opens, shorts, and miswires in less than one second.
- Easy-to-follow menu prompts you in programming and testing cables.
- Wire lists and error lists can be displayed or printed out at the push of a button.
- Cirris Signature Analysis
- A six-digit “signature” is mathematically derived from an assembly’s wire list.
- Each cable/harness will have its own unique Signature based on its own wire list.
- The Signature of a programmed cable is compared with the original Signature to ensure correct programming.
Ideal for field service
- Operates on either 120/220 VAC or a 9 volt battery
- Optional carry case available.
- Easy-to-follow menu provides prompts for programming and testing cables.
- Can be programmed from a sample cable, internal memory, or a “Memory Token” (touch a preprogrammed token to the memory token contact on the tester).
- Stores “last learned” cable in battery backed-up internal memory.
- 128 points (two 64 pin .1" dual-row headers)
- 9 volts current limited to 1.8mA
- Sensitivity: All interconnections detected at 4k ohms ±20%
- Max Capacitance: .1µF (effective testing for unshielded cables under 5000 feet; some heavily shielded cables may be limited to shorter lengths)
- Test Rate: .5 second per test for typical cables (<10 feet)
- Power Required: 100-135/220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz .2 watts 9 volts.
- Alternative power from standard 9 volt battery (NEDA 1604) 20mA drain for 25 hours on 500mA hours Alkaline battery or 5 hours on a 7.2 volt 100mA hour NiCad battery. The tester left idle will power down after five minutes.
- 8.5" x 5.5" x 2.2" (21.6 cm x 14 cm x 5.6 cm)
- 1.2 (0.5 kg)
- Scanner: 2.3 lbs. (1.0 kg)
- Signature: Six-digit hexadecimal, compatible with other Cirris analyzers
- Memory: Internal memory backup of last cable list in use, external memory on Memory Tokens, one list per token.
- Temperature: Operates from 40 to 110°F; 5 to 45°C
- Printer Output: RS-232 serial port using DB9 female connector; 300, 1200, 9600 baud
- Probe: For test-point identification with probe; may be used with wrist strap to identify wires by touch. Input mates to .175" banana jack.
- Serial Port: *Optional*RS-232 interface. Uses DB9 female connector.
- Display: 2 line x 16 character LCD
- Warranty: One (1) year parts and labor. Replacement modules are generally available next working day.