While most Cirris testers have a built-in Digital I/O port, the number of inputs and outputs are not sufficient for some situations. That’s why we developed the Digital I/O module. It provides more capability with 28 outputs, 20 inputs, voltage options, and more current.
Part Number: 80-47036
- Automated Testing Process – Digital I/O lets you set up automated actions to make the test process safer and more efficient.
- Increase Safety – Use Digital I/O to add extra safety features to your process, such as status lights and audio output.
- More Inputs/Outputs – The Digital I/O module has more inputs and outputs than the built-in version.
- Twenty Dual Pins – Twenty pins can be used as either an input or output giving you even more Digital I/O options.
- Voltage Options – Voltage ranging from 3.3 volts to 24 volts expands your tester’s capabilities.
- Program using Lua – Use scripting to customize test programs.
- Setup Options Available – If you are unfamiliar with Lua programming, Cirris can help create the scripts needed for your Digital I/O needs.
- Designed for 1100 and Easy-Touch™ testers with scripting enabled
- Dimensions – 6.3” x 4.9” x 1.2” (160 x 124.5 x 30.5 mm)