Cirris Easy-Wire software guides users through the steps of registering connectors/adapters, setting up a test program, testing a cable or harness, then archiving the test report.
With Cirris Easy-Wire software you can:
- Test wires, resistors, capacitors, twisted pairs, and diodes.
- Label points, connectors, and nets.
- Use visual and audible feedback including LEDs for guided assembly, customizable sounds, and graphical connectors.
- Control secure access to all areas of the software.
- Share a single network database through multiple test stations.
- Manage test reports and collect measured values.
- Choose from several test modes including single test, continuous test, sequential build test, random build test, and single-pass build test.
- Create test programs by learning a known good device, by importing test data, or by hand entering test instructions.
- Create and modify test programs off-line without a tester attached to the system.
How it works
Cirris Easy-Wire software allows the operation of the CH2, CH2 xHVC, CR, and Easy-Touch™ test systems. The software can optionally used to control the Cirris 4200, 4250, 1100R+, and 1100H+.
Network Your Easy-Wire Stations
Cirris Server Software enables you to share one database with many different test stations. If you are currently running Easy-Wire™ and want to share and manage the programs with other test stations, this is the software for you. All Easy-Wire stations and the Cirris Server must have the same software version.
What you will need to run Cirris Easy-Wire software
A computer must meet the following requirements:
- Windows 10®
- 15 GB hard drive space
- 4 GB RAM
- 256 MB min. video memory
- 1024 x 768 min display resolution
- Sound (for audible feedback)
- USB 2.0 or 3.0 port
- Internet Connection not required, but if available, internet can facilitate support issues
- Optional Network Database Server: As above except no sound or USB ports required. Windows 10®, Windows Server 2012® or Windows Server 2016® OS
There is a fee associated with upgrading your software. Most software .EXE files are zipped with password protection! Call your Cirris sales representative with your PO or Credit Card information to receive the passcode for your selected software. Call 801-973-4600. You will be required to fill out the form to download the software.
Input your email to obtain your copy of Easy-Wire.