Cirris Easy-Wire software guides users through the steps of registering connectors/adapters, setting up a test program, testing a cable or harness, then archiving the test report.
With Cirris Easy-Wire software you can:
- Test wires, resistors, capacitors, twisted pairs, and diodes.
- Label points, connectors, and nets.
- Use visual and audible feedback including LEDs for guided assembly, customizable sounds, and graphical connectors.
- Control secure access to all areas of the software.
- Share a single network database through multiple test stations.
- Manage test reports and collect measured values.
- Choose from several test modes including single test, continuous test, sequential build test, random build test, and single-pass build test.
- Create test programs by learning a known good device, by importing test data, or by hand entering test instructions.
- Create and modify test programs off-line without a tester attached to the system.
How it works
Cirris Easy-Wire software allows the operation of the CH2, CH2 xHVC, CR, and Easy-Touch Pro test systems. The software can optionally used to control the Cirris 4200, 4250, 1100R+, and 1100H+.
Network Your Easy-Wire Stations
Cirris Server Software enables you to share one database with many different test stations. If you are currently running Easy-Wire and want to share and manage the programs with other test stations, this is the software for you. All Easy-Wire stations and the Cirris Server must have the same software version.
What you will need to run Cirris Easy-Wire software
A computer must meet the following requirements:
- Windows 10®
- 15 GB hard drive space
- 4 GB RAM
- 256 MB min. video memory
- 1024 x 768 min display resolution
- Sound (for audible feedback)
- USB 2.0 or 3.0 port
- Internet Connection not required, but if available, internet can facilitate support issues
- Optional Network Database Server: As above except no sound or USB ports required. Windows 10®, Windows Server 2012® or Windows Server 2016® OS
- All Easy-Wire downloads are zipped.
- To purchase an upgrade or receive a zip unlock passcode, you will need to contact your Cirris Sales Representative. To find your sales representative, see our Contact Page.
- To network Easy-Wire stations, you will also need to download the same version of Cirris Server. See Download Cirris Server.
- To proceed, submit your information below.