Cirris Easy-Wire software controls the CH2, CR, and Easy-Touch Pro test systems. The software can optionally be used to control the Cirris 4200 and 4250.
Download Easy-Wire See Latest Features
- Use visual and audible feedback for guided assembly or troubleshooting.
- Restrict user access to areas of the software by login.
- Customize and archive test reports with measured values.
- Create test programs by learning a known good device, importing test data, or manually entering.
- Import test instructions from Excel files with the Format Conversion Utility.
- Utilize either traditional, or on compatible testers, Smart-Light fixturing.
- Test wires, resistors, capacitors, twisted pairs, diodes. and switches. Test
relays, lights and solenoids on compatible Cirris Testers.
- Label points, connectors, and nets.
- Share a single network database through multiple test stations.
- Choose from several test or build-test modes to suit your practices.
- Create and modify test programs off-line with or without a tester attached to the system.
With Cirris Harness Testers
Integrating testing upstream in the assembly process allows problems to be discovered when or even before they occur.
Here an operator uses the View Connectors Window, available on the Cirris CR and CH2 harness testers, to pin a connector. Connector images can also allow easier troubleshooting during final test.
Network Your Easy-Wire Stations
Cirris Server Software enables you to share one database with many different test stations. If you are currently running Easy-Wire and want to share and manage the programs with other test stations, this is the software for you. All Easy-Wire stations and the Cirris Server must have the same software version.