Cirris encourages customers to trade-in old test equipment for newer models with greater functionality. The test equipment being traded-in must have been purchased direct from Cirris or through an authorized reseller or distributor. (This trade-in policy excludes testers that have been purchased on the used market or from companies that have claimed bankruptcy or had a business re-organization that resulted in non-payment on the original test equipment.) Expansion boxes that attach to the base tester are included in the aggregate trade-in as long as the same number of test points will be purchased in the new equipment.
- The Trade-in policy allows for a "one for one" trade-in, meaning the trade-in of one old tester towards one new tester (Multiple older testers cannot be accumulated towards the purchase of a single new tester).
- Test equipment being traded-in must be in good/reasonable operating condition.
- Determine the original purchase price. (What was the original invoice amount of the tester being traded-in?)
- Even though an RMA number is given for the trade-in, the actual credit is "activated" when the tester (to be traded-in) is received at Cirris in reasonable condition.
- The customer is responsible for all freight costs (Both the return of the trade-in and shipment of the new tester).
- An invoice for the full amount of the new purchase is created and the trade-in "Credit" amount can then be deducted from the invoice.
- If multiple testers are to be traded-in, Cirris does not offer a volume purchase discount AND a trade-in "Credit" on the same transaction. Either a trade-in credit OR a volume discount is offered, not both.
- A trade-in credit cannot be offered when the "Installment Purchase Option" is used to finance the new test equipment.
The following tester models are obsolete and are no longer manufactured or sold by Cirris. Please contact your Cirris Representative for any documentation for the following obsolete testers.
Calibration / Repair
|Signature 500||No / No||4250|
|Signature 1000||1984-1987||Yes / No||4200|
|Signature 2000M||1985-2004||Yes / No||4200 with add on box|
|Signature 1000M||1987-2004||Yes / No||4200|
|Signature 5000||1986-2001||No / No||Easy-Wire™ CR|
|Signature 5000A||1988-2001||No / No||Easy-Wire CR|
|Signature 5000 Keypad||1986-2001||No / No||Easy-Wire CR|
|Signature 1000H||1988-1992||Yes / No||4250|
|Signature 2000H||1988-1992||Yes / No||4250 with add on box|
|Signature 1000R+||1990-2007||Yes / Yes||4200|
|Signature SCSI||1993-1999||No / No||None|
|SCSI Testing Adapter||1997-2007||No / No||None|
|PT-3000 Pull Tester||2004-2007||No / No||Contact Schleuniger|
|PT-4000 Pull Tester||2005-2007||No / No||Contact Schleuniger|
|Signature 1000H+||1990-2008||Yes / Limited||4250|
|Signature CH+||1993-2010||Yes / No||Easy-Wire CH2|
|Touch 1 (Split Chassis)||1996-2002||Yes / No||Easy-Touch™|
|Touch 1||2002-2012||Yes / Limited||Easy-Touch|
|Touch 1 ULTRA||2005-2013||No / No||Contact Cirris|
|Signature 1000HX||Yes / Limited||4250|