High voltage testing at an affordable price.
The Cirris 1100H+ is a compact cable tester able to test high voltage up to 1500VDC. With a large LCD screen and user-friendly interface, the Cirris 1100H+ has become an industry favorite.
- Up to 1024 points with add-on boxes (128 pts/box)
- Low-voltage continuity scanning
- Verifies the quality of solder and crimp terminations by checking for high-resistance connections.
- LCD screen and user-friendly interface
Ideal for Testing Requirements
- Verifies insulation resistance up to 1000MΩ.
- Tests assemblies with passive components
- Twisted pairs
- Tests for
- 4-Wire “Kelvin” testing capable
- Determines which end of the cable has a problem
- Test programs generated by self-learning a sample assembly
- Finds bad cables and detects latent manufacturing defects that can cause cables to malfunction in the future
- Test programs can be stored in the tester’s non-volatile memory for later use
- Automatically performs a low-voltage connection resistance test and a high-voltage (hipot) I.R./dielectric breakdown test
- The most popular high-voltage benchtop wiring analyzer in the industry